Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: I'm finally on!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi De Ho Jake Dude, Glad to see you take the plunge and join us.

    I enjoyed your performance on Jonesy's Jukebox last year & I still have my fingers crossed for a full lenghth version of You & yer Mum performing some of her old songs and yer new songs. Maybe a few surprise guest musicians like... I don't know....Maybe.... Trevor, Mara, or Katt???

    Take care.

    rOg

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi Jake! I've visited your myspace and even have you as a friend. Good luck with your career! I know you'll do great! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic